Sunday, October 5, 2008

September came and went


It is now October. I can't believe how fast September flew by. I was waiting for September to come since June. Shane got home on September 9th. It was a great day. Life has been busy ever since he got back. I am back to working 4, 10 hour days again and he is back to teaching D.A.R.E in the elementary schools. The boys have been busy with school too. Life seems to have picked right back up from where it was when Shane first left.


I am greatful that he is home. It is nice having my best friend back. It just seems like we haven't had a lot of time to ourselves, but that is what Hawaii is for. We will be leaving in about two weeks. It will be nice to have the time away. I just want to thank all of my family and friends for their support while he was gone. I couldn't have done it without you. It was much appreciated!!!!!!

No comments: