Monday, December 15, 2008

Tepanyaki


(Kerstin, Elsha, Me and Stacey)


Friday night we got together for dinner at Tepanyaki with our husbands. It was a lot of fun to see everyone again. It has been years since we all worked together, but really nice that we all stay in touch. Shane admits that I worked with the hottest girls. LOL I have to agree with him. They are gorgeous. Working at the Yaki was some of the funnest times and most stressful. I don't miss waiting tables like Kerstin says in her blog, but I do often find myself thinking I could be making a lot of money during this holiday season because of the parties!!!!! Maybe we should all apply, Tonya would seriously FREAK OUT! I am totaly kidding. It was a lot of fun to get together with everyone and I am glad that we had brought our guys with us. We really need to do that again.

4 comments:

Reeder family said...

I agree with everything you wrote. We really enjoyed getting together with you guys. It sometimes doesn't work out when you can do that with the guys, but it seems like all the guys get along too. We are trying to set something up for january, like a tripoly game night. I will let you know when & where. take care and have a fab christmas!

The Archibald's said...

That would be so much fun!!!! I hope you have a great Christmas as well. Thank you for the candle, it smells so good!!!!!

Kerstin said...

haha good times...good times. we were the best group there by far.
ps very impressed by the blog background btw.

The Archibald's said...

For sure we were!!!! haha. THANKS! I was really impressed myself. Now that I know what I am doing, I will probably change it more. THANKS AGAIN!!!!