Thursday, October 29, 2009

Birthday

Yesterday was my 29th birthday. Can't believe that I am already that old. Seems to me like I am still in my early 20's (Except this pregnancy is taking it's toll). I totally wasn't expecting this one to be as bad as it has been so far. I didn't have any symptoms with Owen, never got sick or anything. It seems this time around that I am experiencing everything so I really know what it is like. Anyway, I spent my birthday at home yesterday, I didn't go into work. Owen had a rough night and wasn't feeling the greatest so I spent some time at home. We just ordered takeout from Olive Garden and just had a night at home with the family. It was a good day though. Got to spend some time with my little boy who I don't see as much as I would like to. Just can't believe that next year it will be the big 3 0. Kind of crazy how fast time flies by. Well, thank you to all that wished me a happy birthday. I really appreciate it!

1 comment:

Reeder family said...

i'm sorry your sicky. maybe ur having a girl! when I was sick I would drink just a tiny bit of reg. coke for the stomach sickness and bought motion sickness wrist band from the pharmacy to help with that too. I also enjoyed peppermint mints to suck on or gum that flavor. Good luck hope some of these tips will help.