Saturday, June 5, 2010

Days at home

Everything has gone really well since we have been home. We were released from the hospital Thursday at noon. Got home and Ellie just wanted to sleep. She was done really well with feeding. I am so happy that breast feeding is going really well. She has been a really quiet baby as well. She doesn't really make any noises. I have actually had to wake her up to fed her. She is sleeping at least 3-4 hours and then we fed. I have loved having Ellie here and she has been so a joy.

Owen has been really protective of his sister. It has been fun to watch him with her. He always wants to hold her and give her tons of kisses. The older boys have loved to hold her as well. It was been really nice to have Ellie out and see how all the boys have reacted to her. Shane has been especially sweet. I love watching him with her.




Sooooo Sweet!



Look at my hands

Dallin and Ellie taking a rest on the Love Sac



Nap time for everyone


First tubby tub





3 comments:

Reeder family said...

She is too sweet for words. Sounds like you had an amazing birth. I'm so glad she is such a good baby for you. I think it so cute how all the boys just adore her. Enjoy your time off with here and can't wait for more fun pics.

The Wiseman Life said...

Congrats Linds. She is so beautiful! Love it that Owen is protective of his little sister... Already a good brother.

Kyle and EvaLyn said...

She is just so dang cute I am glad I was able to see her in the hospital.