Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

We had a fun Halloween this year. The kids and I dressed up and went to our ward party. Owen was a white ninja, Ellie and I were both witches. Shane had to work until 6 so he didn't make it to the party until it was almost over. Once he got home we headed up to my parents so I could hang out there with Ellie while he took Owen out to get some candy.


My brother, his wife and my youngest nephew meet us there so they could go out together trick or treating. It was a fun to get together, but it was my first night not going out since Ellie was so little and the weather wasn't that good. Owen seemed to have a lot of fun though.



My dad dressed as the White Rabbit

My dad and Ellie (She loved his costume)



Me, Jenner, my dad and Owen

3 comments:

Kerstin said...

your dad is killin me! look at those cute kids...no not you shane! love you guys!

Kyle and EvaLyn said...

wow she is getting so big. I coach basketball now every night but we still need to get together sometime fore sure. Weekends are usually good. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

Reeder family said...

so cute! I love when parents dress up.