Sunday, August 30, 2009

First week of school down...

Everyone started school on the 24th. It seemed to go well for everyone. Shane started nursing school and that seems to be a little more than we thought it was going to be. We had to buy over 13 books for this semester for two classes. Pretty crazy. He will be going to school full time and still putting in his hours at the Sheriff's Office.

Stephen started his junior year at Northridge. We think it will be a better year for him with lots of opportunities for him to succeed. Dallin started his first year at Sunset Junior High School. He was able to find all of his classes and open his locker. His only problem was the lunch line. He wanted to go in two different lines and found out the hard way that doesn't work.

I am not going back this semester. Hopefully soon I will be able to go back and finish my two classes for my associates and then we will see about finishing a bachelors. It really seems like this month just started and now it is over. I hope that is how the next two years will go. HAHA!! At least I can wish, right?!?!

No comments: