Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Weekend....

Shane got home Friday night just before 11 p.m. I stayed at work that night until about 10:15 since the airport is 10 minutes away. Owen was up at my parents and the other boys went and stayed with Jessica and Terry (Jessica is Shane's sister). That way I could just get Shane and then we would come home. It was so good to see his face and have him home.



Shane and Kyle


Me, Shane, Kyle and EvaLyn


Owen's birthday was really on Friday the 31st, but since Shane didn't get home until late we decided to celebrate it on Saturday. We had a little get together at our house in the back yard. Owen wanted a Cars cake that was chocolate and that is what he got. I ordered it from Harmon's and they did a great job. I think it turned out way cute.


















Stephen was the one that finally broke it and then everyone dropped to the ground to get all the candy that went flying out of it.

3 comments:

Reeder family said...

Happy birthday to Owen. Already 3. I can't believe it. his birthday party looked really fun and so cute!

The Archibald's said...

Yes, already 3. It has flown by. I am sure you are getting that way with little Davis. I can't believe how fast he is growing up. We need to have another couples night out soon. Shane is home for a little while and then will be leaving again for more training. I miss seeing everyone.

Kerstin said...

tell shane i'm glad he's home, and NO i will not post about the "kids". haha he never fails to amaze me.