Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Surprise

Last Thursday my department surprised me with a little shower for my baby girl. We generally have our weekly meeting on Thursday, but they totally took me by surprise. I walked into the room and there were gifts on the table. I totally wasn't expecting it. I got some really cute things that I can't wait to use. Here are the pics I took when I brought all of it home and put it on the couch;










Can't wait for my other showers. It was really fun to open gifts for my little girl. Seems to make it more real. Almost 8 weeks left. YAY!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

That is so fun!!! Baby girl clothes are the best :)

The Wiseman Life said...

you got spoiled...how fun. Such cute stuff.

Kerstin said...

look at all those cute clothes--ok maybe i do want a girl! haha. i love purple too for your babys room. SO CUTE...and no i am not talking about you shane. :)