Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Weekend

Friday was my mom's 60th birthday. We all met down in Salt Lake to have dinner at the Spaghetti Factory. Dinner was really yummy. I had angel hair pasta with a clam sauce. It was really good. We then walked around Trolley Square and went into the Potty Barn Kids. That is a dangerous store!!!!! But we found the cutest bedding that we will be using for our little girl.





The colors in the quilt are lavender, purple, green, white and some brown. Very cute!!!! I really liked all these colors together. We also found the softest crib sheets I have ever felt. We bought them in the lavender and green. They will be so soft for her to snuggle into, I can't wait.


Saturday Shane and I couldn't sleep. We were up around 4:30 am. Shane started on his homework because he has so much to do before finals and needed to get some stuff done. I started cleaning the house and doing the laundry. I had the kitchen and bathroom cleaned by 6 am. I think I had all the laundry done and folded by 11 am. Kind of crazy!!!! We then headed up to my parent's house again that night so the guys could attend priesthood session and then me and my mom hung out. We watched New Moon. Shane had bought it for me over a week ago and I did not have a chance to watch it yet. Then we had pizza, birthday cake and headed home for the night.





Sunday again we went up to my parent's for dinner. We had a nice spiral ham, funeral potatoes, asparagus, rolls and a yummy salad that my mom made. It was all very delicious that I think I will have gained 5 more lbs just from eating this whole weekend. LOL! The Easter bunny then surprised us and the kids had to find their baskets and all the eggs that were dropped off. Seems like it was a very good day. Glad to be with family!!!!



1 comment:

Reeder family said...

owen is such a cute boy! I can't believe he is going to be a big brother very soon. Looks like you had a good holiday.