Sunday, April 18, 2010

Fun Times

Yesterday Owen and I hung out. Shane had drill so it was just the two of us. We ran a couple of errands and then we went to the park so Owen could run around and play on the slides. He had a good time, it was nice that it was great weather as well. Can't wait for it to continue. Seems like you always feel better when the sun is shining and you're outside.

Owen had this obsession that he needed to go bowling and kept asking while we were at the park. I told him that we needed to wait until his dad got home to ask him. We went bowling last year and Owen had a good time, but I think from playing the Wii bowling that it gave him the idea that he really wanted to go bowling. We went to the Spare Time Family Fun Center in Roy. It was an adventure for sure. Shane and I even bowled with him and I must say that I totally sucked because of my own bowling ball in front. It was a little difficult since my center of gravity was off. Needless to say that Owen beat me. (By the way, it is free for 3 and under to go bowling and to play mini golf)

After we bowled we played a game of mini golf. That was also fun because it was glow in the dark. Owen loved it because his clothes were glowing. Owen didn't really play, but I gave Shane a run for his money. He only beat me by 5 points. There will be a rematch for sure when the baby is out. Then it is game on!!!!!!










I think Shane and I had more fun posing for pictures!!!!

3 comments:

Reeder family said...

how fun, i love bowling! you look so cute with your belly in the glowing n dark pics.

Kyle and EvaLyn said...

Looks like a lot of fun. How is Shane's school going? Is he doing summer school?

The Wiseman Life said...

Looks life fun! That glow in the dark golfing looks awesome!