Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Over a month old

Ellie is now over a month old. She is such a good baby. She has been sleeping through the night between 6-9 hours. She has been eating really well. I actually feel like I am a milk factory and have plenty of milk saved up in the freezer. I never had that with Owen so this part is very new for me. I am very grateful that I am able to fed her myself and save some money that way. I am hoping that it will continue when it is time to go back to work.

Ellie can;
  • Hold her head up
  • Smile
  • Laugh
  • Coos
  • Sucks on her hand
  • Takes a binky
  • Takes a bottle

She has been so much fun, I can't believe how fast my time at home has gone by. I have about 5-6 weeks left. :(



3 comments:

Reeder family said...

wow she is a very good baby! she is so adorable. Time goes by so fast, you even notice it more when it's time to go back to work.

Kyle and EvaLyn said...

wow she is changing so much. She sounds like so much fun.

Unknown said...

Ellis has gotten so big! I can't wait to meet her. Thanks for your comment, Lindsey. You are very kind.