Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ellie-2 months

Ellie went in for her 2 month check up and she is a very healthy little girl. Shane and I were guess that she was going to be at least 11 pounds because of how much she eats and how well she has been doing. When I put her on the scale it hit 11 pounds and 12 ounces. She was seriously almost 12 pounds. I couldn't believe it. I totally have a fatty baby and I love it. She is 24 inches long. She is in the 50th percentile for her weight and in the 90th percentile for her height. She got her shots today as well and that was very sad. My mom went with me today since Shane is gone to Washington for his two weeks of drill. I had to have the morale support because it would be rough to hear her cry. She was not a happy camper at all but she did very well. She has slept a lot today and has fussed a little, but that is expected. Just wish she didn't have to hurt. Ellie will go back for her 4 month appt at the end of September. Owen will also go at that time to have his annual check up. It will be funny to see what percentile he will be in for his weight because he has always been under. Ellie is not following in his footsteps there.




2 comments:

Kyle and EvaLyn said...

she is changing so fast. I can't believe she is already two months old. She is so cute.

Reeder family said...

she is getting so big, she is so beautiful. Hope your doing good.