Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Baby Contest

Well I did it. I entered Ellie into the South Weber Days baby contest. Her age group was 0-6 months. The theme was ' Bodacious Babe' and 'Hippy' attire was the wear. I dressed her in this cute Carter's outfit that was dark brown with bright colorful flowers on it. I thought she was very cute. We got to bring them up one at a time to the front where there were three judges. I think there was a total of 7 babies. 3 boys and 4 girls total. Everyone won something at least and it was fun to participate. Ellie was the second to last girl called up and she won 'Dynamite Dimples'. The next girl called up won Princess. We were so close, but she can't compete with hair. This little girl had tons of it and that is where Ellie lacks. Sorry girl, but you weren't blessed with hair genes. You will have it soon and we will win next time.



Later that evening we went to a family get together and this is a pic I got of me and the kiddos. Thought it was cute enough to share. Ellie didn't really want to look at the camera though, but sure enough Owen did. He is a ham!

1 comment:

Reeder family said...

You are so cute! I love that you entered your little girl into a baby contest! She is so cute!