Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fun in North Ogden

I spent that last 5 days up in North Ogden taking care of my brother's kids so that he and his wife could go on a trip to Florida for my brother's work. Mark and Wendy never really get the chance to go away together. There last trip was last year when they were gone for a week. Before that I think it was before they even had any kids. Anyways, I took care of my niece (Ali) and nephews (Adam, John Paul and Jenner). Then I took Owen and Ellie up with me. It was a house full of kids, but it went pretty well. Got them up for school, picked them up from school, went to a soccer game and had a good time hanging out. They are good kids and I wish that I was around them more like when they were younger. We had pizza and treats (soda pop, cookies etc.) Watched the Killers and that was a good show. Didn't see the ending to that one coming. Also went to Toads on Monday night as our last night out. My brother and sister-n-law didn't get in until early Tuesday morning. It was really fun to hang out with my family.




John Paul and Ansley


Jenner and Ali


Owen and Adam











1 comment:

The Wiseman Life said...

You are a good sister! Looks like they had a blast with you.