Sunday, September 19, 2010

Diaper Cake

Well I decided to be creative for a change and make something for a baby shower, a diaper cake. I was given one by my sister-n-law at my baby shower and I loved it so much that I wanted to attempt one for my friend Kerstin. She is having a boy and I wanted the colors to match his room. They are brown, cream and light blue. It was really fun to make and it wasn't too hard either.



The very bottom is a receiving blanket and then you build up from there. Inside the bottom layer you put a box of wipes. Inside the second layer I put baby soap. That way the lids were able to hold the top layer on. Then you just decorate with toys or other little things. The top I put a lovey (that is what we call Ellie's). I thought it turned out pretty cute.

No comments: